4 Homemade Pest Control Remedies
Pests can put a damper on joy you get from your garden, to combat the unwanted pesky critters and pests. Try creating your own homemade pest control solution. check the homemade remedies below, and keep your garden free from unwanted guests.
Garlic-Mint Insect Spray:
For an outdoor pest problem, Try this mixture of Garlic & Mint spray.
- Take mint leaves and garlic cloves blend them in a Food Processor.
- Then add a little bit of Cayenne Pepper Powder and a drop of Liquid Dish Soap.
- Then boil the whole concoction and let it sit overnight.
- Strain the mixture into a Spray Bottle.
And voila! this mixture will keep your plants pest free!
Coffee Grounds as Bugs Repellent:
pests and critters hate coffee, for ants coffee grounds can be fatal. Try using recycled coffee grounds to get rid of bugs around your home and garden.
Sprinkle the coffee grounds in the area where the bugs emerge from.
Hot Pepper Bug Spray:
For a hot pest control spry to use in the garden.
- Mix 1 gallon of water and 3 tablespoons of hot pepper flakes, or 10 finely chopped peppers if you want to use fresh peppers.
- Simmer the ingredient in a pan for fifteen minutes.
- Then let the mix sit for about 24 hours, before straining.
- Then add a few drops of dish soap to help the solution stick to your plants.
Apple Cider Vinegar Fruit Fly Trap:
For this fruit fly trap you’ll need:
- A container or a bottle with funnel shaped cap. so the flies can get in but stop them from getting out.
- Fill the half of the bottle with apple cider, then add chopped pieces of apples, to get rid of the annoying pests.