The Best Homemade Weed Killer
Ways to kill weeds using household ingredients:
- diy Recipe: 1 gallon white vinegar, 1/4 cup salt, 1/2 cup liquid dish detergent.
- Vinegar: Do not dilute with water. Use common household vinegar or a pickling vinegar for more killing power.
- Salt: 1 part salt to 2 parts water should do it. You can also sprinkle straight salt over top.
- Vinegar & Dish Detergent: Pickling vinegar and a few drops of liquid dish detergent.
- Liquid Dish Detergent: 1 part liquid dish detergent to 10 parts of water.
- Lemon Juice and Vinegar: 1/2 cup lemon juice mixed with 1 quart household vinegar.